Sunday, December 11, 2005

Testing....

Ok.. So I am trying this to see if it works where I can host videos or songs
and then you (if anyone actually reads my blog) can just click a simple link
to download it , instead of me pasting a really long http address.
If so I this can be the start of me sharing interesting things I find around
the net , and then I will be able to share them.
The first is this awesome anime vid set to the song
'My December' by Linkin Park. It shows some scenes from
Advent Children (the new FF7 movie) and some FF7 game scenes.
I am a HUGE HUGE FINAL FANTASY SERIES BUFF!!!.
I am constantly at www.fileplanet.com checking out movies people
make of games and setting them to their favorite pieces of music.
I only wish I had the software to do this as well.
I just may have to ask one of them to take some scenes and set it to a song
I like.
*******UPDATE*******
I GIVE UP....
Seriously the VID is COOL.
If you want to see it please email me at mistylynnb@aol.com
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883