Friday, November 11, 2005

The Music Genome Project.

I checked out this great site about music called Pandora, created by the Music Genome Project. This is pretty similar to other radio casts out there where you pick a song or artists, then they search and find other similar songs/artists that are comparable to the first song/artist that you chose. I typed in Numb (for Linkin Park) and it gave me a selection to make sure that is the song I wanted and it started playing other similar styles of music. I'm thinking yea this is cool.
It really is very cool. I am having fun compiling a list of new songs and artits to burn onto a cd that I may never have otherwise heard. You can check it out for yourself at: http://www.pandora.com This is a great way to listen to new things you may never have ever heard in your life. Thanks Sires. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883