Thursday, November 10, 2005

Music soothes the soul.

There are all kinds of pain out there. Emotional. Physical.
I think however we get over physical pain much easier than the emotional.
That's the kind that stays with you forever. It never completely goes away.
Just check out one of the videos I chose for my blog, Papa Roach's scars.
I will mix it up with a different video each week. If there is a vid you wanna see let me know. I like to pick songs that speak to me. Like Linkin Park's Numb. Evanesence's Bring me to life. Alanis Morrisette's you oughta know. Songs that speak to my soul. I know I've had my share of pain in life. I'm sure everyone has.
But the great thing about these songs is they CAN make you feel better.
Music is so important to me in my life. Whenever I have had a painful day, I find the song du jour that becomes my personal anthem. We all have them.
Music soothes our pains. Music soothes our souls.
Celebrate your anthem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883