Friday, October 21, 2005

Favorite Wil Wheaton Moment

Well, I was just thinking and I am curious about when people who have seen Wil (normally I'd be calling him Mr. Wheaton, but Wil seems to not mind if you use his first name ) , the best moment they liked in his acting. this doesn't necessarily have to be a moment in Tv and Film, if you have had a personal experience, tell it!

My Favorite Wil Wheaton Moment :
Though he wasnt in the movie long, it was in the first part of Toy Soldiers, when Wil just grabs the terrorist's gun and just runs to the steps and gets blasted full of holes. (don't read anything into it please lol) But that was a great moment. He was so gung-ho! A perfect death scene. I just bawled.

What was your favorite Wil Wheaton moment? Tell me about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883