Friday, October 21, 2005

PokerStars Online Poker Blogger Championship!

I finally entered in the first ever PokerStars tournament for bloggers.
This is for the entire blogging community, or those who play poker and know about the tournament. It will be an exciting adventure. One reason I entered is on the off-chance I get to play with Wil Wheaton who is mentioned in my last post. Good luck to us all. If (or when) I lose, I will post all the excruciating details of my journey is this delightful event. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883