Friday, October 21, 2005

Wil Wheaton is sucked out.

Here is the Wils own post about how he got out of his 2nd WWdN tour.

5:35 PM - I'm all-in UTG with pocket eights. One caller, plus CJ who also pushes. I hope I'm in for a race here. Oh. No I'm not. CJ called me with KK. Can I crack Kings? No, there's a King on the flop. I go home in 54th. What a disappointing finish. I really wish I hadn't donked off those chips like a dipshit, but I had a LOT of fun, and now there's only one "wil" avatar at the table.


We had a lot of fun watching you Wil! I for one cannot wait till I am actually playing with teh WILS :)

Read more about it on Wils other Blog :

http://www.cardsquad.com/bloggers/wil-wheaton/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883