Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sunday Football!!!

This weekend I will be headed to Nashville Tennessee to watch the Tennessee Titans play the Oakland Raiders!! W00T!!
Is it wrong I will be cheering for the Raiders while sitting on the Titans side? :P
My mom had won the grand prize from a local contest here being held by the car dealership Pennyrile Ford. (and all she wanted was the 100 dollar wal-mart gift card). We get to stay in the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville.
We will be sitting in club level seats section 231 in the Titans Coliseum. It will be my very first live pro football game ever.. and probably my last. I can't justify spending 150 dollars or more on a single football ticket. Just me I guess. It will be a great experience, one I won't easily forget. Just one of those things I reccomend you do at least once in your life :) Go see a sport live :)
Whether it's football, baseball, hockey, or basketball.
Everyone should do it once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883