Thursday, November 17, 2005

All Things Harry Potter

HARRY POTTER!! Ok yeah, I am a Harry Potter fan. I own all 6 books and
I have the first three movies on DVD. I am also getting ready to watch the fourth movie installment - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have read every book within 2 days, except for the last one which I bought at midnight and read in one day and a half. What can I say, I love the series. It brings me to this magical world just like The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings did. Just like The Chronicles of Narnia did. (which I am also looking forward to seeing this year) I sit here at 4:30 am finishing the last chapters of Goblet of Fire again, just so I have it fresh in my mind when I see the film this saturday. No, I wont be seeing it tomorrow when it comes out, as mush I wished I could. Luckily, and amazingly my mom won tickets for for to see HP : GOF from our local radio station Q108 - TY GRETCHEN CORDY(from survivor 1)- dang my mom seems to win alot from them :). Though I cant complain, I won a couple things from em like 20 dollar certificates and 50 in cash. So, thanks to my mom's luck
I do not have to pay to see Harry Potter. We will get to go see it in
Clarksville, TN which is only about 25-30 min from us ... depends on how fast ya drive- but really this year the film is rated PG-13, which means no more whiny 5 or 6 or 7 yr olds running up and down the isles screaming about Harry.
If you take a kid that young to this.. I feel sorry for you. The books are getting much much darker.. as will the films.. I mean come one MURDER in Cold Blood.. is that a kiddie topic?? I think not! Thanks to who she killed in book 6 ( I am still very pissed at that and will never forgive JK Rowling for it)
He didn't have to die - although she would argue yes he did. Guess I have to wait till book 7 to find out all the reasons.. anyway I ramble.. I am really looking forward to GOF. It has already pre-sold tickets 3 times the amount of POA.
It truly will be the BEST Potter yet.. till the next one of course!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883