Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Uncanny Resemblances




















One of my favortite sites to check out every other day
is www.imdb.com . I really like finding out what movies
my favorite stars were working on.
One interesting thing I found is that rarely

some stars remarkably resemble each other.
It's almost eerie. We all know the
Maureen McCormick/Christine Taylor saga.
They both played Marcia Brady, McCormick in the 70s
and Taylor in the 90s.
There is another resemblance I noticed and all you have to do,
is go to IMDB.com to look it up yourself.
They are Cate Blanchett and Romola Garai.
If you have never heard of these two ladies,

you are seriously movie deprived.
Cate of course starred in Lord of the Rings as Galadriel,

and Veronica Guerin ( i loved both of these movies),
and Romola starred in the movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.
I watched that because I am a dirty dancing fan.
I will leave that at that, but Romola was a good actress in that movie, even if the movie wasn't that great.
I mean there are quite a few "doppleganger" actors and actresses if you know where to look. Just look at the pictures I have posted.
Have fun searching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883