Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The new year begins..

We are barely into the new year and already for the past 10 days, the news has brought constant stories of misery and death. I get my news from Nashville TN,
2, 4, and 5, and Fox, and my area called the clarksville/hopkinsville area.
In nashville, no less than 7 bodies have been found already, with even a murder/suicide, robberies, people getting shot. IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN TWO WEEKS!! I guess things are starting very early this year. I mean people couldn't take time off?? It is getting ridiculous. I live an hour away from Nashville, so nashville news isn't really affecting me. However, it just keeps driving home my point, PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. Cops being arrested for selling drugs to undercover FBI, a crimestoppers worker being charged with child rape allegations. I MEAN GOD, GET SOME FREAKING COMMON SENSE!
I plan to post all the idiot things I find this year.. and if the first 10 days of this year are any indication, there will not be a lack of material for me to comment on. Bring it on 2006. Let's see how stupid people can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883