Friday, July 07, 2006

2006 WSOP!

This month the 2006 Word Series of Poker gets underway.
Good Luck to Wil Wheaton and all the
WSOP Bracelet hopefuls.
It is my dream to either attend one of these,
or play in one someday.
But for now, I can only read about it.
I am going to try to Blog it regularly.
Pokerstars is sending emails to bloggers who want to use their
blog to live feed the WSOP for those who can't be there in person.
I am going to try and set up the html and all the codes.
Long Live Poker!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883