Thursday, May 04, 2006

PAIN SUCKS

Ok, Just an update.. PAIN SUCKS.
Yea but who doesn't know that.
I will be unable to post for awhile,
even writing this I am in pain.
I somehow injured my sciatic nerve,
giving me sciatica, which is very
excruciating pain in the back, butt, hip,
knee, and ankle. It is a very big and
very long nerve. It constantly feels
as if someone put my leg, knee, and ankle
into a vice and is twisting it and tightening
it constantly. Imagine the worst pain you ever
felt in your life and multiply that by 100.
It is very hard to walk now, I have to use crutches.
And trying to find a comfortable position to sleep
in is nearly impossible. I have to keep taking
pain pills every hour. So, just pray for me,
and hope I get better.
No one should have to go through this kind of pain ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I am on pain medicine and muscle relaxers.. but only for a few more days.. they won't last much longer.
Yes it does suck.

Wed May 10, 12:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883