Thursday, April 20, 2006

Silent Hill..Arrives!

APRIL 21st :)
Finally, The long awaited movie SILENT HILL,
comes to the theaters.
I for one am excited.
The Silent Hill series is one of the most
if not THE scariest franchises ever to come out.
Personally, I bought All four games,
and I am still working on SH 1.
(my gameshark won't work on no 2. so I am dreading playing it)
I own them , I'll take as long as I like!
But if you have ever played these games,
late at night,
ALONE, with the sound turned up,
*shivers*.... we'll you know what I mean!
Talk about a mind trip!
Finally we the fans get our movie version.
And from the previews of the movie ,
it looks to be just as stunning as the games!
Thank god Uwe Boll was no where near this!!!
So, when Fri , April 21st, (TOMORROW),
rolls around.....
Have a nice journey .....to HELL!!
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger carnbyds said...

Hehe...

I like videogames too...
Yep...Silent hill is nice...but the best is yet SH4....damn creepy..locked up in your room and not being able to get out...

Thu Apr 20, 09:40:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Misty said...

I know.. I haven't even started on it. I'm too scared lol.
I think I am waiting for my son to grow older and just watch him play :) And follow a guide to tell him what to do!
LOL.

Thu Apr 20, 09:46:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Poker Championship

I was registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event was powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 4951647



Online Poker

I was registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6667883